torstai 14. huhtikuuta 2011

Finally!

So, finally I ordered the tickets to the finnish rock event called provinssirock. Performers include Avenged Sevenfold, which is one reason why I ordered these tickets. Also thats motivating me to start learning a new song with to play with my guitar, i already know how to play some a7x songs but i want to learn more. Also i started to write in english from this very moment. I dont even know why im awake this time at morning, and actually i woke up about five hours ago. More writing at evening, see you.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Never been at provinssirock but I have heard it's great. The only one I might be going this summer is ruisrock, but the bands there don't look too great at least yet.

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is my first time at provinssirock too. I was also planning go to ruisrock. Im sure there is gonna be few good band too.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sounds like its going to be a blast!

    VastaaPoista
  4. rest in peace, reverend, ?what language is this blog in, the buttons?

    VastaaPoista
  5. Yeah, peace to rev, one of the best drummers.
    The language is finnish.

    VastaaPoista