perjantai 15. huhtikuuta 2011

Chili beer.

So I bought this chili-tasting beer from a store, and my expectations were highThe beer itself does not taste bad and chili flavor in the beer tastes good. BUT I was expecting that the beer would have been hot, but it wasnt. Sure i tasted the chili trough the beer, but it didnt burn in mouth, so i dissapointed for this, but hey, what you can expect from finnish "hot chili" beer... I hope that someone would make beer with naga in it.. If anyone know's any beer with HOT chili flavour it would be nice to hear about it.. Also, finally looks like that summer is coming to finland, its pretty warm outside atm, hope the weather continues like this.



5 kommenttia:

  1. never seen anything like that before

    VastaaPoista
  2. uhg...i live in america...we only have shitty mass produced beer...*cries*

    VastaaPoista
  3. @Nemo, dont worry, we got those too..

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ehh.. America has some decent beers. You just have to find them. Anyway, interesting Chili beer. I wanna try it.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I have to say this does not sound tasty, buuuut I might try it someday.

    VastaaPoista